[What to do if you feel depressed]
With the acceleration of the social rhythm, more and more people feel the pressure has increased. Every day they open their eyes and think of housing loans, car loans, and the excessive pressure on them makes them all depressed.
Nowadays, there are quite a lot of only children in the crowd, so their affordability is relatively worse than before. Some people become overwhelmed by the pressure over time.
So, what do you do with depression?
Here are some ways to help people relieve stress.
The stress is everyone’s perception of life now. It seems that everyone is living in such stress. Since we cannot change the status quo, we can take some other methods to improve our own stress.
For example, we can divert our attention, or we can participate in outdoor fitness exercises to cultivate ourselves, which are all good ways.
1. Cleaning up a messy room or office can be disturbing.
Therefore, organizing the room can improve bad mood.
For example, leave the objects scattered on the floor, pack up the things on the table, and fold the quilt neatly.
2. Forced smile When the mood is depressed, psychological stress or angry, force the smile to release bad emotions, which is good for your health.
3, wearing a blue shirt blue is a natural mood “relaxant”, which is the real reason for “looking up at the blue sky, feeling more relaxed”.
It can be seen that orange is the most irritating, and black is easy to irritate. Although red can increase human energy, it is easily disturbing.
4. Humming Songs Clinical physicians at the Norfolk-Robins Music Therapy Centre in London, UK, say that singing is the easiest way to improve your mood.
Because singing can adjust your breathing so that your entire body is performing rhythmic movements.
Whether you hum yourself or sing with friends, even just listening quietly can help you relax.
5. Intimate contact with pets. Many studies have shown that stroking animals such as cats and dogs can help lower blood pressure and stabilize heart rate, and reduce the incidence of cardiovascular complications.
Deborah, a professor of psychology and an expert on the relationship between humans and animals at Queen’s University Belfast, UK?
Wells pointed out that close contact between humans and animals has an amazing soothing effect and helps the human body relieve its own stress.
6, smelling lemon scented Ohio State University research confirmed that lemon scent has anti-anxiety, soothing and analgesic effects.
Studies have found that lemon scent can indeed improve good mood, and smelling lemon flavor restores the concentration of the energy hormone “adrenaline” in the blood.
7. If you want to be in a good mood, the key is to eat well. The combination of bitter and sweet flavors (add orange juice to coffee), or the combination of soft and hard ingredients (popcorn and nuts are eaten together) can bring taste buds.Freshness, boots improve mood.
Similar foods include sweet and sour pork ribs and sweet and sour chicken nuggets in Chinese food.
After reading the introduction above, do friends know what to do if they are depressed?
Although the increase in stress is a social phenomenon now, we can go up against the current and use other methods to alleviate the consequences of this phenomenon. Don’t break yourself down because of the pressure of life, and make yourself all day long.Depressed, lasting like this, no courage to struggle upward.
So, try the little tricks described above to take yourself away from the melancholic world.