[Stomach pain with drinking pure milk and honey in early pregnancy]_Pregnancy_Impact
Pregnancy is a special period, especially in the first trimester. You need to pay special attention to your diet and daily life. If you drink pure milk and honey water during the first trimester of pregnancy, it is best to go to the hospital for a check.Do not take measures blindly and privately. In fact, there are some abdominal pains in the first trimester. Most of them are normal. This is the normal reaction of pregnancy.
There are many reasons for abdominal pain in early pregnancy like dysmenorrhea. Abdominal pain in early pregnancy has a number of causes, some of which are normal physiological phenomena. Generally, physiological abdominal pain is not very serious and the time of its occurrence is short.
Mainly because the uterus becomes larger after pregnancy and the uterine ligaments are involved.
Abdominal pain is not professional.
If there is no organic disease after examination, then no treatment is needed at all.
Abdominal pain in early pregnancy is common in: 1.
Threatened abortion: Patients with threatened abortion may experience abdominal pain and sometimes see red.
Patients with ectopic pregnancy usually also have abdominal pain, but most of them are complications of abdominal pain, and there is also irregular vaginal bleeding.
Patients with organic diseases, ovarian cysts, and uterine fibroids must seek medical treatment as soon as possible if their symptoms are severe and last for a long time.
If the symptoms of abdominal pain are not obvious, it is normal. Slight abdominal pain may occur in the early stages of pregnancy. If the symptoms of abdominal pain are obvious, you should go to the hospital to rule out the possibility of threatened abortion or ectopic pregnancy.
Experts recommend: pay attention to rest during pregnancy, do not do any exercise, do not carry heavy objects, and the number of going out can be reduced.
Regularly go to the hospital for pregnancy check-ups.
Sexual life must be banned during the first 3 months of pregnancy, because having sex in the same room for the first 3 months may cause high blood pressure abortion.
Precautions in the first trimester of pregnancy 1. It is normal for couples to have sex after marriage.
But when the wife is pregnant, how to live a sexual life is something that should be taken seriously.
To ensure the health of the fetus, sexual intercourse should be avoided during the first 3 months of pregnancy.
2. These conditions must be treated. For pregnant women, the most dangerous things in the early stages of pregnancy are ectopic pregnancy and miscarriage. In both cases, pregnant women will experience abdominal pain and vaginal bleeding. Therefore, if a pregnant woman detects abdominal pain or vaginal bleedingSeek medical attention in a timely manner.
3. Folic acid supplementation and prevention of fetal malformation during the first three months of pregnancy are the critical period of hypertension neural tube development. Therefore, expectant mothers should avoid various adverse factors, such as tobacco and alcohol environment, harmful chemicals, newly decorated houses, airImmobile environment, etc., and improve their immunity and can be infected with the virus, not to mention taking drugs without permission.
To prevent malformations, pregnant women need to supplement folic acid from the first trimester (preferably from a planned pregnancy).
Top folic acid foods include red amaranth, spinach, lettuce, asparagus, beans, yeast, animal liver and apples, oranges, etc.
4. After the pregnancy is confirmed by the initial delivery check, expectant mothers need to go to the street hospital for the first prenatal check-up at 12 weeks of pregnancy, and establish a health care manual for pregnant women.
Subsequent prenatal examinations can be performed in a secondary hospital or the hospital where the delivery is decided.
5. Prenatal diagnosis Prenatal diagnosis can rule out some major abnormalities, which can be done initially at 8 weeks of pregnancy.
Currently, the most commonly used chromosome tests are villus examination and peripheral blood screening.
If necessary, amniocentesis can be performed at 16-20 weeks of pregnancy for further confirmation.
6. Don’t supplement the early stage of pregnancy without authorization. The dislike symptoms may affect the appetite of expectant mothers to a certain extent.
In terms of diet, nourishing nutrition is generally not advocated. It is mainly based on your preferences. You can eat whatever you want.
Pregnant women who have severe vomiting should pay attention to eating some light, easily digestible food.
After entering the second trimester, the morning sickness reaction disappears, and then nourishment is no longer enough.
Do not eat hot foods during pregnancy, such as dog meat, lamb, pepper, etc.
Tonic during pregnancy should follow the principle of “should be cool and avoid heat”. Even fruits, you should eat flat, cool things such as tomatoes, raw pears, peaches, etc.
7. Beware of the effects of radiation in daily life. At present, it is difficult to say clearly. Therefore, experts still recommend that pregnant women wear anti-alignment clothing, stay away from TV when watching TV, and walk away when using microwave ovens.Do not hang your phone on your chest.
8. Pay attention to rest In the early stages of pregnancy, expectant mothers tend to feel tired, so they need to take appropriate rest.
Excessive fatigue can easily lead to miscarriage of pregnant women, especially those older women who have a history of miscarriage, and pregnant women with certain chronic diseases, need to pay special attention to rest.
Avoid overwork, short-term exercise and emotional excitement in the first trimester, and try to keep yourself in a good mental state.
9, calmly cope with morning sickness About half of pregnant women will have varying degrees of nausea and morning sickness in the early 6th week of pregnancy, which is mainly related to increased levels of chorionic gonadotropin in the blood of pregnant women.If nausea and vomiting are not severe and pregnant women can tolerate them, no special treatment is needed, which is a normal physiological phenomenon.
As long as you maintain your normal mind, get enough sleep, eat less and eat more, choose light, digestible foods you like.